Use this Exam Request Form for TridentCare At Home Orders
What do we know about Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) website
- “Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are common in people and many different species of animals, including camels, cattle, cats, and bats.
- “Early on, many of the patients at the epicenter of the outbreak in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China had some link to a large seafood and live animal market, suggesting animal-to-person spread. Later, a growing number of patients reportedly did not have exposure to animal markets, indicating person-to-person spread. Person-to-person spread was subsequently reported outside Hubei and in countries outside China, including in the United States.”
- “Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure and may include fever, cough and shortness of breath”
The illness has been named “coronavirus disease 2019” abbreviated to COVID-19.
Follow https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for the latest updates, safety tips, travel advice and more related to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
What are we doing to protect our team members?
- TridentCare has established protocols for combatting the spread of viruses such as influenza and coronavirus
- All TridentCare employees are trained on the protocols, and all TridentCare vehicles contain basic personal protection equipment (PPE)
What we can do together to avoid spreading the disease?
- If you suspect that one or more of your patients is infected with the coronavirus, even if there has not yet been confirmation, please take care to immediately notify any of our employees that may be performing services at your facility so that he or she may take the necessary precautions.
- TridentCare currently supplies, or makes available, PPE including gloves, glasses, masks, gowns and disinfectant wipes/spray for equipment and personal use. TridentCare is also increasing its inventory of PPE in the event it needs to be distributed at elevated levels. TridentCare is providing the same level of PPE recommended by the CDC.
- According to the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/caring-for-patients.html), strict use of gloves, eye protection, alcohol based cleaning solutions as well as warm soap and water to clean both equipment and yourself are the recommended precautions.
To report a confirmed case(s) of Coronavirus at your facility
In the event that there is a confirmed case of coronavirus at your facility, please call the toll-free number for TridentCare that you currently use for ordering services or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
When calling or emailing to report a positive test result for one or more of your patients, please provide the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your facility
- Your contact information
A TridentCare Supervisor will return your call/e-mail to assess the situation and we will provide information about when we can resume services and what can be done in the short term to care for your patients.
As the worldwide story of the Coronavirus continues to change, we encourage you to check back with us for updates as well as view the World Health Organization website or your state or local health department.
For information and updates on a state level, please contact the Department of Health for your respective state. Example: https://health.maryland.gov/docs/coronavirus_FAQ.pdf
For questions, please contact us: