It is not just a job it is a journey!
TridentCare has become a national leader in the delivery of mobile diagnostic services (x-ray, ultrasound, EKG, vascular access, laboratory) and medical products to the long-term care, post-acute care, assisted living, commercial , worksite and at home markets.
We are seeking dedicated and hard-working people to be involved in our mission—to provide high quality medical diagnostic services to our customers and patients, wherever they are.
At TridentCare you will become part of an inspired team doing challenging work that “matters”.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
- TridentCare is proud to offer the following to full-time team members:
- Competitive pay (some positions offer Sign On Bonus)
- Comprehensive health & welfare benefits
- Bonus opportunity (restrictions apply and are subject to change)
- 401k Retirement Planning
- Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays
- Opportunities for professional development
- And more….
Frontline Services team members may also receive (restrictions apply and are subject to change)
- Independent and flexible work environment with strong company support
- A diverse patient care environment that changes daily
- Company vehicle and portable equipment
- As a mobile and national provider, TridentCare puts you in the driver’s seat – literally. Whether you are happy in your local community or want to see the country (some restrictions apply) before finding your home base, TridentCare currently operates in 38 states. Career growth and relocation (restrictions apply) within the company is supported and encouraged.
Working At TridentCare
We at TridentCare believe in the importance of a culture that fosters ethical behavior and dynamic team work. The following summarizes our business philosophy.
- We are committed to maintaining the dignity of the patients with whom we come in contact. We will strive to understand their challenges, maintain their privacy, make them feel respected and provide the best service possible.
We will communicate and act with integrity, taking care to not betray the trust of our customers, suppliers or employees.
- We will not take unfair advantage of people, organizations or opportunities. We believe in conducting fair deals in every situation, every day.
- We will listen carefully to customers, noting their concerns, preferences and feedback. We will repeat what we believe we have heard from them in order to confirm clear understanding of their message.
- We believe that compliance with regulations governing our business is paramount to our long-term survival. We will be diligent in maintaining our knowledge and understanding of applicable laws and regulations and ensuring we are in full compliance.
- We value our employees and their suggestions. Each individual has a unique perspective from their place within the organization, and each may contribute valuable insight. We encourage suggestions for improvements in our processes, services or communications and will incorporate those we believe will practically and cost-effectively contribute to our customer’s increased satisfaction.
- We recognize the value of our employees. We are committed to an environment that provides equal opportunities and encourages diversity. We expect employees at all levels to interact with one another respectfully.
Because of the serious nature of our work, we believe it is important to have a drug, alcohol, and tobacco free workplace. Alert and rational behavior is important for the safe and adequate performance of job duties and for the confidence of the public and our customers and patients in the company’s ability to meet its responsibilities.
Consistent with TridentCare employment policies, all persons seeking employment with TridentCare are must complete and pass a pre-employment drug test. In addition, all offers of employment to persons seeking employment with TridentCare will be conditioned on passing a pre-employment physical assessment and background check (varies by position).