Establishing a career is more than finding a job. At TridentCare we are seeking dedicated and hard working people to be involved in our mission—to provide high quality medical diagnostic services to our customers and patients in the long-term and post acute care services market. In this rapidly expanding sector of the medical services profession, there is currently a high need for well-trained and talented individuals who want a place to put their hard-earned skills to work. At TridentCare you will become part of an inspired team doing challenging work that “matters”.
TridentCare is proud to offer the following benefits to all full time employees:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health & welfare benefits
- 401k Retirement Planning
- Uniform assistance
- Independent work environment with strong company support
Working at TridentCare
In a few short years, TridentCare has become a leader in the delivery of diagnostic services and medical products to the long-term care and post-acute care markets.
We at TridentCare believe in the importance of a culture that fosters ethical behavior and dynamic team work. The following summarizes our business philosophy.
- We are committed to maintaining the dignity of the patients with whom we come in contact. We will strive to understand their challenges, maintain their privacy, make them feel respected and provide the best service possible.
We will communicate and act with integrity, taking care to not betray the trust of our customers, suppliers or employees.
- We will not take unfair advantage of people, organizations or opportunities. We believe in conducting fair deals in every situation, every day.
- We will listen carefully to customers, noting their concerns, preferences and feedback. We will repeat what we believe we have heard from them in order to confirm clear understanding of their message.
- We believe that compliance with regulations governing our business is paramount to our long-term survival. We will be diligent in maintaining our knowledge and understanding of applicable laws and regulations and ensuring we are in full compliance.
- We value our employees and their suggestions. Each individual has a unique perspective from their place within the organization, and each may contribute valuable insight. We encourage suggestions for improvements in our processes, services or communications and will incorporate those we believe will practically and cost-effectively contribute to our customer’s increased satisfaction.
- We recognize the value of our employees. We are committed to an environment that provides equal opportunities and encourages diversity. We expect employees at all levels to interact with one another respectfully.
Because of the serious nature of our work, we believe it is important to have a drug, alcohol, and tobacco free workplace. Alert and rational behavior is important for the safe and adequate performance of job duties and for the confidence of the public and our customers and patients in the company’s ability to meet its responsibilities.
Consistent with TridentCare employment policies, all persons seeking employment with TridentCare are must complete and pass a pre-employment drug test. In addition, all offers of employment to persons seeking employment with TridentCare will be conditioned on passing a pre-employment physical assessment and background check (varies by position).